WINDOW FILM INSTALLERS NEEDED
General Solar Company located in Gaithersburg MD has been tinting Residential and Commercial Glass since 1969. We are one of the oldest most respected Window Film Companies in the Mid-Atlantic. We are an authorized Prestige Dealer for 3M Window films and an authorized Select Pro dealer for Llumar / Vista Widow Films. Our business is to Provide our Customer’s with Solutions that Solve their Problems and Deliver the Best Customer Service in the Window Film Industry. We pride ourselves on being Professional and going the Extra Mile for our Customers!
We are now looking for a reliable and motivated individuals to be trained in the application of window film for Residential and Commercial Installations. We do NOT install auto tint.
General Solar Company is a team oriented company that prides itself in creating a positive work environment. Our culture is based on honesty, open communication, reliability, and professionalism. This is an excellent opportunity to learn new skills and be a part of a strong team within a growing company.
We are Aggressive and We are Growing…we plan to double in size over the next three years! We NEED Quality Associates that want a Long Term Career!
Company website: www.generalsolar.net
Overview of responsibilities:
- Measuring and preparing windows for film application
- Applying Sun Control, Safety, Privacy and Decorative window films
- Work independently or with a team, depending on the project
- Read drawings and plans
- Maintain and Organized, Clean Safe Work Environment
Experience, skills and requirements:
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Eagerness to Learn and Listen
- 1-2 years of experience in a field that combines direct interaction with customers along with attention to detail.
- Experience with Window Tinting or Construction Background is a plus
- Must speak English
- Must be US Citizen
- Working on lifts/ ladders / scaffolding is required, comfortable with heights.
- Valid driver's license
- Background Check and Drug Test Required
Work days/ hours: M-F 7:00 -4:00 Must be flexible as schedules vary by project
Salary: $12 - $15 per hour depending on experience
- Matching 401k
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
- Medial, Dental and Vision Insurance
Please email resume to: [email protected] or call 301-231-9500 to schedule an interview…ask for David or Doug.